WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE A LAWYER?
- An experienced personal injury lawyer can help you get the treatment you need.
- Your personal injury lawyer will deal with the at-fault insurance company, so you don’t have to.
- A personal injury lawyer will collect the medical reports and any other evidence required to prove what injuries you suffered and how bad they are.
- An experienced personal injury lawyer will know what your claim is worth and will advise you on what you can do to ensure you receive the maximum compensation available for your injuries.
- An experienced personal injury lawyer will ensure that you are compensated for any loss of wages, future cost of care, and loss of earning capacity you may have suffered.
- A personal injury lawyer must file a lawsuit on your behalf if your claim is not settled within 2 years.
- An experienced personal injury lawyer should be able to take the necessary steps to take your claim to trial if necessary.
WHEN SHOULD YOU HIRE A LAWYER?
1) As Early As Possible
Hiring an experienced personal injury lawyer as early as possible will ensure that you get the treatment you need and that you are compensated fairly.
If your injuries require treatment for more than 3 months, an experienced personal injury lawyer will have the necessary legal research and advocacy skills to ensure that you are adequately compensated for your losses.
If you are unable to work due to your injuries, or you missed a significant amount of work because of your injuries, an experienced personal injury lawyer will be able to get you compensation for loss of wages.
If your injuries are serious and/or life altering, hiring an experienced personal injury lawyer will ensure that your future needs are addressed in your settlement.
2) Before the End of Your Limitation Period
Don’t wait too long to hire a lawyer. It takes some time for a lawyer to gather the information needed to file a lawsuit on your behalf. For this reason, many lawyers will not take on a case within 3 months of the Limitation Period. That doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t retain a lawyer if you are less than 3 months away from your limitation period. However, it is recommended to hire a lawyer within at least 18 months of your accident.
HOW CAN MOUSTARAH & COMPANY HELP?
If you have been hit by a vehicle, the personal injury lawyers at Moustarah & Company can help guide you through the claims process and determine how much your personal injury claim is worth. Contact Moustarah & Company today to book a free consultation.
The information provided on this website does not constitute legal advice and should not be construed as such. Moustarah & Company does not guarantee that this information is accurate or up to date. As a result, should you require legal advice, please contact a lawyer.