Moustarah & Company are seeking an experienced legal assistant to join our team. Are you the right fit? Apply today!
About the Position
Seeking an experienced legal assistant with at least 2 years prior experience working in personal injury.
Our ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Experience: 2+ years
- Must have strong work ethic and be able to work well in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Must to be able to prioritize work and work under pressure.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
- Must be able to communicate in a professional manner.
- Must have exceptional communication and written skills.
- Must have computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook.
- Experience with ESILAW is an asset.
- Ability to start work immediately preferred.
Our legal assistants will have the following responsibilities and tasks:
- Opening/Closing files
- Managing lawyer’s calendars including booking and advising lawyer of upcoming appointments
- Preparing the necessary material for any upcoming appointments
- Preparation of legal documents
- Coordinating with clients, courts, insurance adjusters, and opposing counsel
- Billing accounts
- Drafting correspondence
- Performing daily tasks necessary to assist lawyer with his/her files
- Answering phones and taking messages
How do I apply?
To apply please submit a cover letter, and resume to email@example.com. Letters of reference are appreciated, but not required. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information about other job opportunities at Moustarah & Company, click here.